A care-free holiday in Tyrol
COVID-19 safety precautions
The health and well-being of our guests and employees is a particular concern for us. To guarantee you a safe and care-free holiday, we have imposed appropriate safety and hygiene measures in our hotel – and these will continue to be adapted to the latest circumstances.
Our hotel has been awarded the ‘Sichere Gastfreundschaft’ (safe hospitality) label from the Austrian Ministry for Health. We are committed to following stringent hygiene regulations and ensuring strict adherence to preventative measures to curb the spread of Covid-19.
Our Covid-19 prevention concept comprises the following measures:
- Regular Covid-19 testing of all employees
- Training of our staff to ensure strict adherence to safety and hygiene measures
- Social distancing is observed and regularly checked by our Covid officials – including in the other communal areas at the hotel
- Disposable gloves and sanitiser for safe interaction at the buffet
Cleaning and hygiene
- Regular disinfection and cleaning of our rooms, surfaces and frequently touched objects
- Sanitiser dispensers and freely available face coverings throughout the hotel, especially in meeting areas
- Extended opening hours in the sauna area from 13:00-19:00 to space out use
- Sanitiser dispensers at the entrance
- Maximum number of people permitted in the sauna