HALF BOARD IN THE HOTEL AND RESTAURANT HOCHZILLERTAL INCLUDES
- Hochzillertal Herbal Teas: loose tea in various refreshing and energising mixtures directly from the buffet. You can even purchase our tea in 100g bags (€ 7,90) and take it home with you.
- a rich breakfast buffet: with loose tea, fresh herbs, cheese, ham, bacon etc. from local farmers (breakfast is from 07:30 to 10:00). You can also use the breakfast buffet to fill up your snack box (see below)
- our 4-course herbal choice menu with herbal oils and vinegars and home-baked herb bread (18:00 - 19:00) with a salad- and appetising buffet daily
- Once a week, we present a specially themed buffet, such as our farmers’ buffet or the Italian buffet. A favourite is also our dessert buffet (every Tuesday)
- If the weather during summer permits, we will also have BBQ evenings
- And after dinner, we recommend a digestive herbal Schnaps!
Our Snack box service
Fill your snack box at the buffet according to your mood and select a drink at the bar to take away – so you’ll be perfectly equipped for your next hike in the Zillertal mountains. Directly upon arrival, you can book our snack box as an additional service to your half board. The box costs € 6.50 per day and you can take it home with you at the end of your holiday.